100% Botanical Skin Care
From Nature Professional Use 100% Botanical Skin Care
Products with Integrity, Purity and Activity
Wholesale only minimum spend $150.00 exc. GST
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Since 2008 we have been producing NZ's only genuine skin care range which is made entirely from plant based ingredients- this means every ingredient and we do not even dilute our products with water! Our previous range Dr. Wendy's, was sold successfully in over 7 countries and in 2015 we will take the best from that range and have added some more pure goodness and created a new range! In line with our company philosophy of being as eco friendly as possible with compromising on ACTIVITY and QUALITY we have relaunched using new packaging.
Our PET bottles contain at least 15% more than our previous airless pumps and by removing boxing we have reduced waste and costs. In repsonse to consumer demand we have increased the sizes of our cleansers and toners making it even more economical for you! All products are fresh made with a shelf life of at least 2 years unopened and 18 months once opened. As a professional range we supply beauty therapists or you can buy direct from us ensuring you are getting the right product for your skin type. Each product contains at least 80% NZ grown and organic ingredients and our new range has been developed around 3 key ACTIVE BOTANICALS present in every product.
- Active # 1:ORGANIC HEMPSEED (NZ GROWN). We incorporate NZ grown hempseed (oil and water soluble extracts) in all our oil based products. Hempseed oil is rich in omega oils giving a nutritous boost to the skin.
- Active # 2: SUGAR BEET EXTRACT. We use betain which is extracted from sugar beet in an eco cert facility. This unique ingredient has a number of beneficial functions from improving skin tone and clarity, maintaining skin hydration, reducing redness and inflammation. The function depends on the dosage.
- Active # 3: Elderberry Extract- Elderberries are rich in a variety of phytonutrients that exhibit both and anti-inflammatory properties, such as caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, ferulic acid, and quercetin. The fruit also contains anthocyanins, which have been shown to help boost the immune system. Antioxidants help protect the skin from free radicals that contribute to cell damage, aging, and wrinkle formation. Bioflavoinoids, which can also be found in elderberries, exhibit astringent properties that help tighten the skin and provide additional anti-wrinkle benefits. This unique superfruit is also an excellent source of undecylenic acid, an organic fatty acid that provides broad antimicrobial benefits, but is especially effective against fungal microorganisms.
- Active # 4: Lemon verbena Lippia citriodora -an aromatic extract produced during steam distillation. 100% organically grown in NZ- soothing and refreshing. Used in all the 100% Botanical products.
- Choose from Anti Ageing, Clarifying, Normalising and Soothing products. Mix and match from the products to suit your skin type
Please note our hempseed oil and extracts do not contain any THC or other ingredients as found in illegal marijuana.
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
Results 1 - 11 of 11